GreenBroz Precision Batcher
Powered by Green Vault Systems
The flexibility and accuracy of the GreenBroz Precision Batcher are second to none when it comes to batching and packaging cannabis flower.
This innovative packaging technology uses gentle puffs of air, also known as Air Kush Technology, to move product rather than vibration. The process aids in the preservation of trichomes on your flower, leading to a higher end-potency, better market price, and a consumer experience that lives up to your brand’s high standards.
We are experts in the packaging process, and the GreenBroz Precision Batcher is the only specifically designed weight batcher for the cannabis industry, delivering ultra-high tolerances and capacities that not only increase overall product value but reduce labor and handling for higher product quality.
- The most accurate weighing system for cannabis available today.
- The Precision Batcher has a weighing resolution of 0.01 grams. This allows for ultra tight tolerances when batching. For example, 1 gram batches will generally fall between 1.01 to 1.04 grams. It is virtually impossible for humans to reach this level of accuracy with any kind of speed.
- High throughput, capable of 20+ batches per minute.
- Reduces packaging labor while increasing product yield and value.
- GVS Airkush technology ensures gentle product handling and superior quality.
- Conservative ROI estimate of six months to one year for cultivators packaging 100-250 pounds per month.
Dimensions: Approx. 73″ x 36″ x 112″ (L x W x H)
Input Power: 1 ph x 115 VAC, 10 amp
Input Air: 60 psi @ 10 cfm
Construction: Stainless Steel and other non-corrosive food approved materials.
Capacity: 20+ batches per minute.
* Average 16 – 18 batches per minute depending on batch size and piece size.
Batch Sizes: User defined. (Ex. 1g, 2g, 3.5g, etc.)
Flower Size: Max. Product Length: 60 mm (2.25”) – Max. Product Width: 45 mm (1.8”) * Based on dry trimmed product.
Options: Connection to automative bag sealing machines, roll stock machines, jar lines, and manual bagging attachments.