GreenBroz 420 Commercial Dry Trimmer
The GreenBroz 420 Commercial Dry Trimmer can gently process 8-12 pounds of material per hour. Our patented design allows for the gentle rolling of the flower and a trim that allows the material to maintain its curves and unique shape throughout the trimming process. Additionally, the 420 Dry Trimmer is gentle on the trim, allowing you to turn your trim into profits when you are done!
- Housing is made out of HDPE, which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial or bacterial growth.
- Blades are made out of food grade stainless steel.
- The motor is a conveyor motor that only uses 40 watts.
- Adjustable speed setting lets you control the blade rotation speed up to 20 RPMs.
- 30-minute timer.
- Heavy duty stainless steel stand equipped with wheels for added durability and mobility.
- LED work light makes the machine easy to use in dimly lit areas.
- Forward and reverse switch.
- Weight: 65 Lbs.
- Dimensions: 56″ x 33″ x 27.5″
- Power: 115v 60 Hz at 40W .7 Amp
- Stand: Included
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Cleans up in 10 to 15 minutes. (View Cleaning Demo HERE)
- Use our GreenBroz Resin Clear to clean, lubricate and protect your GreenBroz Dry Trimmer, as well as any other harvesting area where cannabis residue might build up!
- Check it out in action on YouTube or Facebook. All of the GreenBroz Inc. Dry Trimmers are made in the U.S.A.
*Please note that there is a lead time of 10 business days for all machine orders. If you wish to purchase Priority Shipping, please contact 844.DRY.TRIM (844.379.8746) to talk to the Sales Department.
Product Preparation & Processing Recommendations:
The GreenBroz Dry Trimmers are intended for the trimming of DRY material.
Using wet material will cause excessive residue on the blades and cutting chamber, and will provide less than optimal results.
Use these simple steps to evaluate your product prior to processing (or view the flower preparation video below):
- All the stems should snap when bent.
- Leaves should be brittle enough to break off when you run a finger along the bud from the top towards the bottom.
- If using a moisture meter, the inside of your flower should read 7%-8%. Outside leaves should read 5%-6%. This is the ‘sweet spot’ (meaning you are retaining optimum moisture inside the bud but the outside leaves are dry).
- Moisture Meter Info: We have found a regular wood moisture meter to be quite reliable. [Moisture Meter, Made by ‘General’ – MMD4E ~ $30.00]
*For better pricing, full product demonstrations, or enhanced customer service please contact one of our awesome Sales Managers in your area today!