GreenBroz CannaGin 215
The GreenBroz CannaGin 215 is designed to reduce the amount of time needed to destem your flower before it can be trimmed. This simple to operate machine contains four stem guides, allowing one or two operators to buck up to four stems at a time!
Machine Highlights Include:
- Housing is made out of HDPE, which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial or bacterial growth.
- Metal is made from food grade stainless steel.
- Motor is whisper quiet and only uses 25 watts of power.
- Shearing doors which aid in the destemming process.
- Rear shroud prevents user exposure to the rollers and guides stem removal for simple collection.
- It’s worth noting that, once the stems pass through the CannaGin, they are perfect to add into your mulch as the machine helps to break down the stems.
- An emergency stop switch instantly stops the CannaGin.
- Digital display which shows the revolutions per minute.
- Forward/reverse switch controls the direction of the motor.
- Speed dial allows the user to adjust speed, ranging from 1-80 revolutions per minute.
- Operate switch toggles between ‘stand by’ and ‘run’. The machine will only operate when toggled to the ‘run’ position.
- Stainless steel ramp helps to gently guide your flowers into your collection tray.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Cleans up in less than 5 minutes.
- Handmade in San Diego, CA
- Check it out in action on YouTube or Facebook. All of the GreenBroz, Inc. products are made in the U.S.A.
*Please note that there is a lead time of 10 business days for all machine orders. If you wish to inquire about or purchase Priority Shipping, please contact 844.DRY.TRIM (844.379.8746) to talk to the Sales Department.
Product Preparation & Processing Recommendations:
While the CannaGin can be used on product with a variety of moisture levels, we recommend that when using the CannaGin as a part of the GreenBroz Inc. dry-trimming process, moisture levels of the product match the recommended levels for our Dry Trimmer.
Please note the following recommendations before operating your CannaGin 215:
- Tolerance for the machine is based on the density of the product. Different strains with different moisture contents will require RPM and door pressure adjustments.
- For best results, use branches that are one-foot in length, or longer.
- Remove the top cola from your branch.
- ‘Y’ branches are not recommended. For best results, run one branch through each portal at a time.
- Feed branches from the base of the stem to the top.
- You may switch directions to ‘reverse’ to free up any tangled stems. When switching direction, the same RPM will be applied to the rollers.
*For better pricing, full product demonstrations, or enhanced customer service please contact one of our awesome Sales Managers in your area today!