Sort 360 Lbs./Hour
The Rise-N-Sort SystemTM is capable of sorting 360 pounds per hour; a 180x faster rate than that of hand-sorting.
Your product starts in the Rise Conveyor's 15-pound capacity hopper, which can be continuously fed to accommodate your processing needs.
From there, the flower is conveyed in uniform batches into the Precision Sorter Hopper, where it flows down onto the sorting bands and is processed out to the Sorter Table per your size settings.
eliminate human touchpoints
Sort 360 Lbs/Hour
180x Faster Than hand-sorting
Detachable HMI Controls
Assembled by Hand
Sort 360 lbs./hour
Hopper Capacity: 15 lbs.
HMI Digital User Interfaces
Whisper Quiet / Washdown Ready Motors
Sorting Sizes: Adjustable to User Preference
Units Feature Locking Wheels for Mobility
Made in the USA
System Weight: 650 lbs. (system total)
Precision Sorter - 300 lbs.
Rise Conveyor - 200 lbs.
Sorter Table - 150 lbs.
- Adjustable Speed Settings
- Construction: Surgical-Grade Stainless Steel, Food-Grade Stainless Steel, Polyurethane, UHMW
- Three-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Precision Sorter - 32”W x 47”H x 109”L
- Rise Conveyor - 34”W x 66”H x 82”L
- Sorter Table - 30”W x 33”H x 50”L
- Precision Sorter Unit Power (US) - 110VAC, 60Hz 6A 660W
- Precision Sorter Unit Power (International) - 220VAC, 50Hz 3A 660W
- Rise Conveyor Unit Power (US) - 110VAC, 60Hz 3A 330W
- Rise Conveyor Unit Power (International) - 220VAC, 50Hz 1.5A 330W
*All GreenBroz machines can be made compatible with international power requirements.
Brands That Trust Us
See What Our Customers Are Saying
At Sira Naturals, Inc., we love the GreenBroz company! Everything is made in the USA. We have been customers for the last 4 years and have an excellent relationship. They are always responsive and go above and beyond to make sure we have the support we need.
Processing Manager | Sira Naturals, Inc.
The GreenBroz Precision Sorter is one of the most important machines in our arsenal. It is the first step in all of our packaged cannabis production and an integral tool for the purchasing of raw goods. It saves us countless hours every day.
Co-Founder/Managing Partner - lbs. Distribution
In the 40 years I've been in the industry, I've seen a lot of change. But the one thing that doesn't change is the need for quality partners to work with. People who care about your success as much as you do. GreenBroz is one of those companies. Made in the USA, Veteran-owned, they create a quality product that helps us as cultivators create a finished product that works in the market of today.