The GreenBroz Line of Products
Here at GreenBroz, we only know one thing, quality. You can see it in the precision crafting of each and every product we make. All our products are made right here in the USA.
The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer
Our trimmers are made from food grade HDPE and stainless steel. The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer not only looks the part, but it plays it too, leaving competitors in the dust! It has changed the dry trimming industry by producing the finest manicured product. The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer routinely performs as well as hand trimming, if not better, without decreasing potency or purity. And yes, we have third party data to prove it! GreenBroz offers two Dry Trimmer models to choose from. Our 215 Model processes 2-4 pounds per hour while our commercial 420 Model processes 8-12 pounds per hour. So, no matter the size of your business, GreenBroz has the solution to your harvest needs!
- Housing is made out of HDPE which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial or bacterial growth.
- Blades are made out of food grade stainless steel.
- The motor is a conveyor motor that only uses 40 watts.
- Adjustable speed setting lets you control the blade rotation speed up to 20 RPMs.
- 30-minute timer.
- Heavy duty stainless steel stand equipped with wheels for added durability and mobility.
- Forward and reverse switch.
- LED work light makes the machine easy to use in dimly lit areas.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Simple cleaning process can be accomplished in 10 minutes or less.
- The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer uses a Teflon ring between the bottom and top blades. As such, the machine requires minimal lubrication. A small amount of refined oil (Hemp/Canola/Avocado/Grape Seed) can be used to aid in the reduction of friction between blades.
- To clean, simply use isopropyl alcohol and lubrication oil and then wipe perfectly clean.
- Handmade in San Diego, CA.
- Check out our YouTube or Facebook to see our Dry Trimmer in action!
The Alchemist 215
The GreenBroz Alchemist 215 machine is a dry-sift, solvent-free trichome extractor designed to ensure you are getting the most out of your harvest. Four trichome cartridges(complete with top of the line 130 Micron screens) encase the machine, allowing for simple, yet effective, trichome collection. This machine is solvent-free and can be operated with or without pulverized dry ice. Simply insert your trim and pulverized dry ice(optional) and turn the machine on. Within minutes you will begin to see the glass panels turning gold with your beautiful trichomes. Simply put, the Alchemist 215 fits right in here at GreenBroz, as it will save you time, money and labor while operating as gentle and quiet as can be! This is a must own for anyone looking to get the most out of their harvest!
The CannaGin 215
GreenBroz is proud to introduce ‘The CannaGin 215’ destemmer, designed to exponentially decrease flower preparation time and labor, so you can be sure to get the most out of your next harvest! To schedule a free demo, find out more information, or to purchase a machine, call 844.DRY.TRIM (844.379.8746) email Info@GreenBroz.com, or visit your local GreenBroz Retail Partner (www.GreenBroz.com/retailpartners).
Please note the following recommendations before operating the machine:
– ‘The CannaGin 215’ is designed to work with either wet or dry flower. (Flower pictured in video is dried to roughly 9-10% moisture).
– For best results, use branches that are 1 foot in length, or longer.
– Tolerance for the machine is based on the density of the product. Different strains with different moisture contents will require RPM and door pressure adjustments.
– Remove the top cola from your branch.
– Feed branches from the base of the stem to the top.
– You may switch directions to ‘reverse’ to free up any tangled stems. When switching directions, the same RPM will be applied.