The GreenBroz Line of Products
Here at GreenBroz, we only know one thing, quality. You can see it in the precision crafting of each and every product we make. All our products are made right here in the USA.
The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer
Our trimmers are made from food grade HDPE and stainless steel. The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer not only looks the part, but it plays it too, leaving competitors in the dust! It has changed the dry trimming industry by producing the finest manicured product. The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer routinely performs as well as hand trimming, if not better, without decreasing potency or purity. And yes, we have third party data to prove it! GreenBroz offers two Dry Trimmer models to choose from. Our 215 Model processes 2-4 pounds per hour while our commercial 420 Model processes 8-12 pounds per hour. So, no matter the size of your business, GreenBroz has the solution to your harvest needs!
- Housing is made out of HDPE which is the same material as cutting boards, so it won’t hold microbial or bacterial growth.
- Blades are made out of food grade stainless steel.
- The motor is a quiet conveyor motor that only uses 25 watts.
- Machine noise is lower than a normal conversation.
- The master on/off switch is located on the front.
- Blade rotates at 20 revolutions a minute.
- Adjustable 30-minute timer.
- Forward and reverse switch.
- Weighs 35 pounds.
- One year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Simple cleaning process can be accomplished in 10 minutes or less.
- The GreenBroz Dry Trimmer uses a Teflon ring between the bottom and top blades. As such, the machine requires minimal lubrication. A small amount of refined oil (Hemp/Canola/Avocado/Grape Seed) can be used to aid in the reduction of friction between blades.
- To clean, simply use isopropyl alcohol and lubrication oil and then wipe perfectly clean.
- Handmade in San Diego, CA.
- Check out our YouTube or Facebook to see our Dry Trimmer in action!